Placement Test - English
- On the following pages you will find four suggested answers to each question. Only one of the answers is correct.
- Even if you have only very little previous knowledge, you should always complete the test "as best you can".
- The progression of the placement test is tailored to the learning material we use. It starts with very simple questions and gets more difficult from question to question.
- If you have the feeling that you can only guess the correct answer, you should end the placement test, otherwise the result will be falsified by possible chance hits.
- Please also fill out the following questions on the questionnaire. Here we would like to find out how you have acquired your current language skills and which focuses should be taken into account in your language training.
- We have allocated a maximum of 50 minutes to complete the placement test.
- Please do not use dictionaries or other aids when taking the placement test.